The safety of our employees and contractors is our highest priority. Silver Spruce believes that zero accidents is an attainable goal through demonstrated leadership reinforced at all levels. We are committed to making the time to share best practices and lessons learned and to encourage their use in the field and in the workplace.
Silver Spruce demonstrates respect for the environment by following to these practices:
- Ensuring our employees and contractors are aware of and adhere to environmental laws and regulations relevant to their work and the countries in which they operate
- Where financially practical, adopting technologies that exceed requirements yet help to minimize environmental impact
- Identifying environmental risk areas and developing action plans to minimize risk and improve response to unexpected events
- Facilitating and encouraging conservation and reduced consumption of natural resources and consumable goods
- Making our plans, policies, and procedures broadly accessible